Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LFWend

So fashion month is drawing to a close and if, like me, you have been trying to keep up with the show coverage you're probably feeling some serious fashion fatigue by now.

The weather all weekend was amazing - certainly not what you expect of February

This weekend I was working at London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House for the Jewellery brand I work for 'Gilda's Tryst' who had a stall there. I found the show to be a bit disappointing compared to the last time I went - far less designer stalls. However lots of people had made the effort and turned out in style, major trends showing up were pastels, longer skirt lengths, sheer, clashing prints, towering platform heels and multi-textural black (always a favourite!). Below are a few snaps from the weekend and looks that I loved.




I'm not going to deny that this habit is bad for you but damn! This woman looked so classically elegant - literally and metaphorically smoking.


This lady was utterly charming and fabulous - I loved the bright purple she was wearing which I spotted from across the terrace and had to snap.

Black doesn't have to be boring, I particularly like the guy's purple socks and doctor's bag.


Probably one of the most enthusiastic people I've met for a while, this lady came to our stall to tell us how she shops at the Duke of York store and loves the brand, she was even wearing the Onyx Gatsby Necklace! Doesn't she look effortlessly cool?

Classic men's style


Love the pairing of sheer nude and black here


Beautiful pair, I like the long pleated skirt and cream tweed jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment