Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Month Already!



Gosh, I can't believe it's that time of year again! I made little effort to follow fashion weeks closely for the past year because I was too busy being swept up with all the excitement of my first year of university; I only just got to grips with the A/W11 collections thanks to some quality time with ELLE Collections on the journey back from Cornwall this weekend! Now I reallise that NYFW is already upon us!

New York tends to produce the most wearable collections and already there are certainly no shortage of things I'd happily don.







I really liked the mix of sleek lines and femininity that were brought up to date with super short shorts at Jason Wu - the pallete of soft grey, acid green and pink is perfect for summer in the city!






Edgy shapes, bold colours and graphic prints - Prabal Gurang has it all making it hands down my favourite so far. I particularly like the sheer cut-out dresses and fabulous tailored pieces. I also enjoy the reappearance of the exaggerated cat-eye sunnies.



Simple seperates in sherbert colours at Preen  -interesting to discover that that pixel print is a very zoomed-in floral.



No comments:

Post a Comment